Directions to Brookwood Cottage
Address – Brookwood, Langrigge Drive, Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 3AF
- Leave the M6 at junction 36, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A590 continue for 8 miles
- At Plumgarths Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A591 continue for 6 ¼ miles
- Turn left onto the A5074 for Windermere Town Centre continue for 1 ¼ miles
- Turn left onto Helm Road and then immediately turn right onto Langrigge Drive
- Continue up Langrigge Drive for approximately 300 yards, until you reach the end T-junction with Brantfell Road
- Brookwood is immediately on your Right
Call Ruth on 01539 445 540 or mobile 07975 895 504 if you need any assistance.
Enjoy this central, yet quiet location. The Dales Way begins a few hundred yards away at the top of the road; with the view points of Post Knott, Brantfell and Biskey Howe all within easy walking distance. With the lakeshore of Windermere so close, there is always something to do – walking along the lakeside, enjoying panoramic views of the lake and mountains, experiencing a whole host of water-based activities, travel around the area by steamer or open-top bus or discovering the lake for yourself by hiring a rowing boat. Cross lake ferries are available to take the visitor to Beatrix Potter country.